Be kind to the people you love, and even to the ones you don’t. Life is short, and no one dies wishing to have been more grumpy and hateful.
Happy Easter weekend.
Food | Week of March 28, 2016
- Prosciutto, Fig & Arugula Pizza | Green Leaf Lettuce Salad
- Carnitas (use the slow cooker) with Salsa Verde | Stoneground Grits | Herb Salad
- Maple-Glazed Salmon | Brown Rice (or couscous) | Sauteed Bok Choy
- Roasted Vegetable Platter | Vanilla Ice Cream with Berries and Pound Cake
- Farmers’ Market Quinoa Salad | Toasted Sourdough Bread with Garlic Confit (or butter & jam)
It’s all we’ve got. And excellent advice. Hope your weekend was full of spring and happiness.
Amen to that. Spring blessings to you.
Comments are closed.