- Watch everyone get snow, except for us. Well, it seemed like everyone.
- Exercise, because there was no snow to stop me. Dammit.
- Try to finish the last 35 pages of Between the World and Me, which is absolutely, positively gut-wrenching.
- Walk around the block, twice, to think and think and think some more.
- Read this completely hilarious post about Chick-Fil-A’s new superfood side dish because I needed something ridiculous and funny.
- Snuggle up with my best girl to watch the first two Harry Potter movies.
- Make chocolate cupcakes frosted with chocolate Swiss meringue buttercream (we were doing a snow day project, dammit, even if it didn’t snow).
- Make some new prints (new Tennessee Brewery prints coming in the store this week), because the weather was sunny and lacking in snow.
- Take the 12 bags of KonMari-discard clothes and accessories out of my room (where they’ve been gathering dust for three weeks) and down to my car.
- Drive my children to their friends’ houses for Saturday night sleepovers,
- Go on an all-too-rare dinner date with Bernard (thank you, Alchemy Memphis – delicious!).
- Watch a healthy portion of the Entourage marathon.
- Go to Starbucks, so I would be reasonably alert enough to teach Sunday school.
- Teach Sunday school.
- Go back to Starbucks, because the cocktails at Alchemy were as good as the food.
- Pick up the children from the faraway friend houses.
- Latin stems review.
- Science project data review.
- Futz around with three different blog post drafts, leaving all in draft state.
- Finally prepare the Spaghetti Squash with Kale and Creamy Parmesan Garlic Sauce dish from last week’s Plated box. We will talk more about this at a later date. Not the recipe; Plated. Also, cooking dinner.
- Sit back down to try turning one of those uncooperative posts into something that might actually make for good reading, as opposed to a stupid list. Only I ran completely out of steam, and that’s that.
Also, I cooked scrambled eggs. Twice.
Also, I finally swapped our cable boxes for Roku devices.
On this last bit of news, you might be thinking: hmmm; how very 2007 of you.
A) fair point, well made; but also,
B) bite me; I’ve been busy. That is all.